- As economy sputters, grad schools overflow
- Escape Route: Seeking Refuge in an M.B.A. Program
- The Financial Times reports that London Business https://www.facebook.com/nerdymates/ School received a multi-million pound gift from Jeremy Coller of Coller Capital to expand and rename LBS’s private equity research center. It will become the Coller Institute of Private Equity.
- Keeping an eye on the bigger picture
representatives of different Consortium schools will be available to
answer your questions about researching schools, early preparation, and
- The MBA Tour keeps chugging along. Next stop: Canada.
Jackie Olden, the Consortium’s Director of Recruiting, and
the steps you should be taking at this point in the application
A summary of events in the MBA admissions world:Vancouver – November 6; Toronto November 8; Montreal, November 10.
- On Thursday October 23, 2008 at 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET/12:00 AM GMT, Accepted.com will host an online chat for those interested in applying through the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management.